Throughout history, gold is the respected as the most precious commodity. It’s an integral part of civilization and cultures. Coins minted from gold began to circulate stating about 800 BC. Three hundred years later, about 500 BC coins made from pure gold began its use as tender and barter. Individuals throughout time view gold coins as a source of security and investment. Now, more than ever is the best time to own gold. Here are eight reasons why individuals show own gold.
- It holds its value against the volatility of paper currency and unstable assets. Individuals view gold as a uniform, standard asset, which offers protection.
- While the United States dollar is the most respected reserve currency, it volatility at times makes individuals seek to protect their investments with gold.
- Gold is a good hedge against inflation. As the cost of living increases, gold traditionally rises in value as well. During periods of inflation, gold increases in value.
- With deflation, when prices fall, business and consumer spending slows to a trickle. In such a scenario, gold has tremendous influence in purchasing.
- With the current political unrest in the world such as BREXIT, the Syrian Refugee Migration, and the 2016 United States Presidential elections, gold is seen as a stabilizer.
- Individuals seeking safety from worldwide volatility or to strengthen their investment portfolio always turn to gold. Gold is the foundation for all types of portfolios.
U.S. Money Reserve is the premier distributor, in the United States for government issued coins. U.S. Money Reserve strives to maintain honesty, integrity and impeccable service for its clients seeking gold coins. Clients and prospective individuals respect the trusted opinion of U.S. Money Reserves staff when it comes to purchasing gold coins.